2019 Queen Victoria Gold Sovereign Struck On The Day Privy Matte Finish Coin Low Mintage Of Only 650
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: British Royal Mint
- Product Code: 2019 Queen Victoria Gold Sovereign
- Product viewed: 167
- Ex Tax: £1,200.00
2019 Queen Victoria Gold Sovereign Struck On The Day Privy Matte Finish Coin.
In 2019 to celebrate the 200th Anniversary of the Birth of Queen Victoria, the Royal Mint released a very Limited Issue Struck on the Day Birth of Queen Victoria Celebration Gold Full Sovereign Coin struck with aMatte Finish, Plain Edge and Mint Mark in solid 22 Carat Gold on the 200th Anniversary of the Birth of Queen Victoria 24th May 2019.
The reverse design depicts Pistrucci's St George Slaying the Dragon while the obverse has the stunning Fifth Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark.
The coin will be presented with a Certificate of Authenticity hand signed by the Head of Production, attesting to its provenance and the exact day of its striking.
Royal Mint Product Code - VC19STD
- Struck in 22 Carat Gold
- The coin features the unique addition of Queen Victoria’s royal cypher
- The first time a Strike on the Day Sovereign has been struck with a special Matte Finish
- Features Benedetto Pistrucci’s classical St George and the Dragon design.
Issuing Country: United Kingdom
Metal: Solid 22 Carat Gold
Weight: 7.98 Grams
Quality: Brilliant Uncirculated
Issue Limit: 650 Worldwide
Presentation: Boxed with Certificate of Authenticity Chosen at Random
Pre-Order Item - Will Be Shipped as Soon as Received